If memory serves, the Wayback machine shows some basic stuff, but if you drill too deep into the Apple website, you will get an error directing you to the robot.txt page. The Wayback machine does have a haphazard assortment of stuff. I have actually been able to get 10+ year old software updates via Mr. Peabody's wonderful invention. Having the exact url does sometimes help, but not always.

Derek