The only thing I could suggest that might be reasonable would be to ask and
call around and see if you can find someone in your area who still does
monitor repairs.  There's a guy in my local area that I know in days gone by
repaired CRT monitors and is still in business and repairs LCD's...so I'm
sure someone like him might be able to get it going...or at least take a
look at it.  I know how it is when you have something you really like and
are faced with the thought of having to give up on it...and that sucks!

Wesley

  _____

My Radius 21" greyscale monitor (as I wrote earlier) has a vertical flicker.

I have removed it and put my OTHER Radius 21" greyscale that works fine in
its place

Now I want to find someone to fix the flickering monitor.