I find it remarkable that all us true, die-hard, Apple/Mac/iDevotees feel like we've all lost a dear, personal friend. I suppose it is testimony to the impact Steve had on us and far more importantly, the entire world.

I met him once, in 1999 at the Plaza Hotel in NYC. He and his family had just been seated for lunch at the next table from mine. I apologized profusely for intruding but I told him that I was absolutely compelled to offer a handshake and unbridled thanks for all he had contributed to better our existence. (I think I even choked up a little) He responded very graciously. It was a high-point for me.

A small consolation is that his suffering has ended…his legacy will live on!

Joel Feltman

On Oct 5, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Dylan Malama wrote:

True. I always thought Bushnell had good potential. I have been waiting for the woz uprise for almost my entire life!