In the course of cleaning out/moving my office I have retired the last
machine that has a working Zip  drive. I have >50 working Zip  100 disks
if anyone can make use of them. No "click of death" -- checked them all
this weekend. They are all formatted HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) under OS X,
so no Boot Drivers installed, but they could of course be reformatted for
other systems. I also have several zip disk storage racks.

I'm in Madison, WI ... free for pickup, or yours for the cost of shipping.

Cheers,
Guy