On Oct 5, 9:52 am, Jim McClellan <countjim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have one for sale that runs perfectly. I'm in the USA though and couldn't
> even begin
> to estimate a shipping price to Belgium.

The USA Postal Service's website makes it pretty easy.

Figure out what your package would weigh.  (E.g. weigh the Classic and
add a few pounds for packing material.)  Figure out the dimensions --
size of a box you have on hand that would fit the Classic and allow
space around it for several layers of bubble wrap.

Go to usps.com.  Choose "Calculate a Price".

Enter the country, weight, choose package.    Enter the dimensions, if
necessary, or distinguish between regular package and "large package"
and presto, the site will give you the shipping options and prices.

You can get a rough idea, just by guessing at the weight and
dimensions and then choosing a few values above and below.

Jeff Walther