We can't know. Are the power supplies intact? Are the hulls damaged? How?
Were they near the hottest point of the fire, or in the far whereabouts? No
really, we don't know, and we can't know.

If they're kind of expendable (some CRT may blow) you can risk it, though.
I'd get a switchable powerstrip, tie one of them up, switch closed, open
the switch, get behind a corner (anyway, CRT tubes implode, as they are
vacuum bubbles, but they operate on high voltages, and without a faraday
cage, they are never safe enough when compromised) and fire it up trough
the keyboard.

I don't think they could start a NEW fire, *but an estinguisher at hand
wouldn't hurt.
*