No problem..  None of this stuff is going to be eBay and OMG LOL
priced.. This is all going to be priced affordably for people in the
community.. Most of us cant afford eBay prices for this stuff.

And I will not in no way shape or form sell to any resellers of any
kind.   This is only available to people in the community that are
collectors