On 1/24/12 9:33 PM, iainnitro wrote:
I just acquired a Mac IIci and we suspected that the problems the Mac
had were with the PSU.  I ordered a used one which was tested and
supposedly works good and the IIci tried to boot and now is totally
dormant (no chime -- which it never has since I've had it) and no
lights etc.  I now suspect that the Logic board is actually bad, and I
do know of a full replacement (currently working) Mac IIci that I can
pick up... I am also going to get a IIfx this week later after I get
paid for some parts I sold :-)

The question is:  Does someone have the pinouts so I can check the
power supply outside of the IIci (actually both of them) to make sure
voltages are correct. etc.  Did not have any luck finding these on
Google.

Thanks,

Mike Needham

How's the battery?