Pretty sure it's a bnc Ethernet card.

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:37:44 -0700
Subject: Micrographics Megascreen SE
From: jup...@gmail.com
To: vintage-macs@googlegroups.com

I pulled this board out of a Mac SE that was part of a huge stack of Macs that
I had thrown at me quite some time ago. I have no idea where the monitor went
to; I certainly didn't get it. Does anyone have any info about it?

Micrographics ImagesMegascreen 3has a 9-pin and BNC connector on the back plate
there is a spot for a "coprocessor option" that is empty, not even a socket

The only thing I've found at all about it, is a few snippets from shopping
guide books of the era that mention a Megascreen SE, but no details at all
about the board or what kind of monitor interface this uses.

---

"Vintage Macs" group.

to vintage-macs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---