I have no idea why anyone would PREFER Tantalum caps, they have a limited life
span and a VERY nasty habit of shorting when they fail instead of failing open
like electrolytics tend to do.

You can now buy lytics that are the same size if not smaller then 20 year old
tants. And they cost a lot less.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone

---