 From: Hardware Mack <hardwarem...@gmail.com>
To: vintage-macs@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: Problem finding SCSI Device on my LC III

They are 36 or 73 gb,  I partition them 8 times, basically depending on what os
you choose, the 7 partitions will be 2 or 4 gb each, with the last partition
will be the residual of the space, usually only visible
with mac os 8.1

They come from me with the proper adaptor included, that adapts it to the
Proper 50pin SCSI connector.

Charles

On Sep 7, 2013, at 4:00 PM, J.S. Garrison wrote:

I'm only curious, Mack: What's the capacity of your drives, and what connector
do they require?