In a perfect world we would all know everything.  I'm sure if that was the
case, We would take care of everything ourselves.
This world is not perfect.  I spent some time putting together MacCaps.com,
and all those threads at 68kmla.org
1 - because I like mac's
2 - its a good feeling, to bring macs back from the dead.
3 - because I naturally like to help people

no, not for dollar signs.
Not at all.

There are many people that like macs to!
That is the reason for this forum and many others.

I wouldn't even say I offer a service. I'm not a busness.
I mean how much do you get paid an hour?  Many boards take like 2 hours to
properly complete.

Heck i even take on boards nobody else will touch. Guys that tried to do it
them selves lifted pads, got fusterated  - what ever.
i do those to… same price.

If I sent you (a) friendly email saying " Hey i'll do that for you, If ya need
me.  - No Problem "
and that made you upset, Hey sorry.

By all means if you want to do it your self please do so.
Feel free to use any content at my site as needed.
-hope you find success in solving your SE/30 issue.