Hey Vintage Mac lovers!!

I'm new to the 68k Mac world, being a Apple ][ and PPC guy more than
anything, and I really have no idea half the time what anything is in the
68k Mac world because Macs were kind of, well, weird at the time, let's
just leave it at that.

I am in the market for a 68k Mac, preferably one of the later ones, and
I've found a nice cheap Performa 630CD on eBay, with fully upgraded RAM, a
33 MHz stock processor, a power cord, and a keyboard and mouse (although I
don't think it's the right mouse, cause it is the trapezoid mouse and it's
a lot more yellowed than the keyboard). Anyways, the point is I'd like to
know some info on the machine and if anyone here has had any luck with
those DB15 to VGA things on one of these because unfortunately, I do not
own a Mac monitor and probably won't for quite some time simply because I
don't have the desk space for a CRT right now, and if not, where I could
find a VGA card of some type for it.

My only other questions are what good games or cool programs are there for
a Mac of this age, what OS should I run on it (Mac OS 7.5? 8.1? 9?), and
lastly, what are my upgrade options if I want to put a DOS card or some
other expansion card in here?

Thank you guys!!

---
"Vintage Macs" group.