On 5/31/2015 6:12 AM, Charles Hudson wrote:
Mac Quadra 650 with Apple 13" color monitor, OS8.  Can't find a setting
for a screen-blanker / screen-saver.  Apple Help does not include a
topic.  Apple Help does include a topic for "sleep" but does not include
instructions for setting or activating it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

You might find something here
http://ftp.vim.org/infomac/

Most of the info-mac.org FTP archives are gone, and there's a lot of old software no longer on the main or any of the mirror sites that are left.

Try Bit Jugglers Under Ware
http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/underware-20

Looks like the modules are compatible between 1.0.1 and 2.0.1. Also supposed to support After Dark modules but might only work with AD 1.x.

I used to run Under Ware on an old Mac but I don't recall if it was 1.0.1 or 2.0.1. Never could get any AD modules to work with it, never could find anything but AD 2 and newer modules.

---

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vintage Macs" group.
to vintage-macs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.