you can do it however you like.  I was just offering info from my experience.
You could probably buy a whole SE (A/B) or whole machine,  from ebay for that
amount.
I probably would not tear into a SE/30,  but an old ratty 8mhz SE, yes.   SE’s
are just 8mhz,   SE/30’s are in their own world.

I would not buy that Flyback from artmix in japan.
and, Most of the time when the flyback goes it takes those 2 items in the
picture with it.
but sometimes not.  When you have it apart you can clearly look at the
heatsinks,
and if they are discolored or slightly purple, they got hot … really hot.

---
"Vintage Macs" group.
to vintage-macs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.