I have 4MB as far as I can tell. I don't have a mouse....So I can't use the
Apple menu right now. But I know I have 4MB because the seller advertised
it as having that much. That and when I looked at the RAM modules, the
model number for them indicated they were 1MB modules (and 4 of them were
installed). If you were going by the RAM size jumper in one of the photos
of my mobo...Sorry, I had moved the jumper prior to taking the photo. I
have sense moved it back to the correct position. :P

They were Kingston KTM-1000S modules. The only think I'm not sure of is
their speed. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it's 4mb.

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 12:44:09 PM UTC-5, chrisA wrote:

> You might want to click on "About this Mac" under the Apple menu to see
> how much RAM you have. System 7 will run in 2 MB, but 4 MB is better.

---
"Vintage Macs" group.
to vintage-macs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.