Sorry guys... I don't have much time between the family and day job, just need
to feed some nostalgia.

The computer functions and monitor functions, I'm pretty sure it just needs the
dip switches configured for the 15 year old Sony 15" PC monitor.  I don't know
the settings.

I've gotten the adapters to plug it in including this...

MAC PNP ADAPTER DB15M/HD15F (8 DIP SWITCH)
( 140898218605 )
Add note
ITEM PRICE:
US $3.99

At the end, I'll also buy an old Mac color monitor that will just plug in for
$25 shipped to 64068 if you have one.

Thanks