To be fair - I think the OP's statement sounded more like he needed to get
rid of it and hated to see it go to waste, but has a lot of other things
going on at the moment.

As someone who has moved my piles of "useful stuff" more often than I'd
like in the last few years, there is a vast difference between wanting to
send it to a good home and having the time to organize, list, photograph,
sort out offers, and mail and ship dozens of items. It's more like saying
"I have this giant vegetable garden and I don't know if anyone can use it",
then ten of us are immediately asking can you pick me a tomato and mail it,
and do you have purple ones too? Yes, either you are willing to put in the
work or not, but there is a lot of other life that has to happen sometimes,
too.

For the other poster who wanted it, here are the links for the LEMswap list
and FAQ/guidelines - you can find them both through the LEM website:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lemswap
http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html