Hi Barry,
I'm in the UK and I did a quick search.
North Wales, Pennsylvania

|  |  |

|  |
North Wales, Pennsylvania

Like many small boroughs in Pennsylvania, North Wales is at "build out",
meaning that its boundaries have not ke...

North Wales is a small borough in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania in the United
States of America. It is a suburb of Philadelphia.

Admittedly, "YGwerin" gave it away that you were probably not in the US.
Imagine if I had mentioned I was in Belfast... (Northern Ireland, UK) - there
are many places in the world called Belfast and the following are in the United
States...
Belfast, California,Belfast, GeorgiaBelfast, MaineBelfast Township, Murray
County, MinnesotaBelfast, MissouriBelfast, NebraskaBelfast, New YorkBelfast,
Clermont County, OhioBelfast, Highland County, OhioBelfast, Licking County,
Ohio, a ghost townBelfast, PennsylvaniaBelfast Township, Fulton County,
PennsylvaniaBelfast, Tennessee
Best wishes to all,
Keith

    On Sunday, 2 August 2020, 21:39:18 BST, Barry Cross <ygwe...@gmail.com>