Apple 14” Monitor a solid CRT traditional model that is in good working
nick.

I can not deliver so buyers must collect from the UK only

I won’t mention a price as you can work out that for yourself, let's do it
the old fashioned way and haggle.

I am finally getting shot of all of my old Macs hardware and software to
good homes, which is why I am still persisting with this Group, though as I
haven’t seen any posts of late I wonder if its still extant. I make no
apologies for listing items that I have already mentioned especially as
that was some time past.