Ok pickle, for those of us that are new, what will happen if I do what
you are asking, ie. put 512K IIsi ROM SIMM in SE/30, with more than 8MB
RAM.  I have the IIsi with a 512K ROM SIMM, and an SE/30 with 20MB RAM
(w/MODE 32).
   Also what set of numbers on the 512K ROM SIMM is the part number?  (
it has three strings of numbers on it )

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:26:14 -0400 the pickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> At 15:05 -0400 on 09/07/01, rlf wrote:

> OK, you do of course realise that this is grounds for asking the
> following...
>
> Get an SE/30.
> Remove Mode32 if present.
> Install more than 8MB RAM.
> Put the IIsi ROM SIMM in it.
> Reboot.
> Report results to list.  Be prepared to give full ROM part numbers
> on both
> the ROM SIMM and the SE/30 mobo, as well as the SE/30 ROM SIMM that
> was
> replaced.

       Michael Wellman
   Chandler, AZ    U.S.A.