At 12:20 PM -0700 7/25/2001, Kyle Hansen wrote:
>  > I'm still trying to find out what a -671 error is.
>
>-671 is a "connection proccesses" error usually associated with an Open
>Transport crash.

   1) Where can I find a list of error codes and what they mean?

   2) One thing I'll never understand is why the Macintosh, with it's
ease of use, has always had error codes that are so user unfriendly.
Even DOS has no error message as unfriendly and Macintosh Error
codes.  Windows 95 comes close, however.
--
----
http://homepage.mac.com/stmoody/