-----Original Message-----
From: THE ROCK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Vintage Macs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: Handgun ban sig, personal attacks

There is no danger in a man liking guns, any more than there's
a danger in him expressing his liking of God, or religion in general.
Adding a sig is his way of showing his beliefs. It's OUR job to idly
observe the event, and maintain our own beliefs, either silently, or
vociferously as we  are compelled to by our fear of something different.

Tolerance for differences keeps one well rounded and balanced.

Intolerance is the key that opens the door to hate-based structures
such as Fascism, Racism, Apartheid and all those other anti-human
endeavors.

We need to guard our selves. Make certain we're above the intolerance.
All philosophies are welcome on the Internet, and here in this usually tight
group of Vintage Mac collectors, we are the model of tolerance. Because
we are Mac People.

Please try to bear this in mind when you are confronted with threads like
this one. It's better to display your tolerance for differences, and gather
 around what brought us all here to begin with:

"It's The Mac, It's Supposed To Be Fun."

Jeff