My Reply follows quote. On 26/07/2001 15:04
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kevin Altenhofel)
>Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Where can I find 80ns 30-pin SIMMs? Either 4 or 16 MB. This is something
>that I thought I could find in the FAQ, but I didn't (this doesn't mean it's
>not there, just that I didn't find it). I'm new to the list, so be gentle.
>Thanks.
>---
>Kevin
Well you don't need 80ns SIMMs. You need 80ns or FASTER SIMMS. This means
you can buy SIMMS from places such as MacConnection or MacMall (if you
don't mind their prices) as long as they are faster than 80ns; that is
70ns, 60ns or some such (if such thing exist).

Ken Daggett
<http://home1.gte.net/res0bznj/index.htm>