Date:   Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:12:31 +0200
From:   Marten van de Kraats <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >
Subject:        Re: Bin files. Re: System 7.5.5 [was: my stash of Macs]

>And, um, doesn't Open Transport require at least an
>030 CPU? Or have I forgotten something? Haven't
>ever actually used a Mac II or LC and the only 68000
>based Mac I've used was a Classic with a bad HD.
>Everything else has sported an 030 and newer.

68020 is minumum for OT.
Check out the System 6 Heaven:
http://www.euronet.nl/users/mvdk/system_6_heaven.html
<http://www.euronet.nl/users/mvdk/system_6_heaven.html>  Subscribe to the
LEM system6 list:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

------------------------------

Date:   Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Gregg Eshelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >

--- Marten van de Kraats <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

        > >And, um, doesn't Open Transport require at least an
        > >030 CPU? Or have I forgotten something? Haven't
        > >ever actually used a Mac II or LC and the only
> 68000
        > >based Mac I've used was a Classic with a bad HD.
        > >Everything else has sported an 030 and newer.
>
> 68020 is minumum for OT.

Good. It will work on that guy's LC then. :)