on 7/27/01 10:51 AM, (Vintage Macs) at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

>> Always interesting to see other forum members
>> collection of Macs..Here's mine

Well, I guess it's my turn to list my Macs.

Apple //c
Apple //e
Apple //gs

Mac SE (8)
Mac SE FD/HD dual disk no hard drive
Mac Classic (3)
Mac Classic II (2)

Mac LC
Mac LC II
Mac LC III
Mac LC 475

Mac IIvx

Performa 6360

PowerBook 5300

iMac (now used by my mother)

PowerMac G4 400mhz

in addition to those, I also have Macs in my classroom:
4 5500's and an iMac that belong to the school

Not a bad collection for someone that started with the Mac about 4 years
ago! ;)

Tracy