>>> You mean the 4400?
>>
>> or a 7220 here in oz (among a couple of other places apparently)
>
> Now for the real Mac-head trivia test:
>
> *why* was it sold as the 7220 in the Asian market?

I'd go with the superstition thing? I know 8's are a very lucky thing,
and I -think- 4 (or 44) is the unlucky number.

could have renamed it an 8800... :)

Did 6800's exist btw? I do tech support for state schools, and some have
referred to them often enough for me to wonder if some special
educational version existed, however they've all been replaced and seem
to only exist in memory now - been meaning to ask that, and thought you,
pickle, may have an idea there if anyone would :D

Be well,
Dana