>  > I'll ship to Canada if you pay in US$.  US$10 should do it, then add
>>  about $5 for shipping.  It'll be more like $3 ground or $6 air.
>>  Thats what, CDN$30?
>
>Yep, clost to $30 CDN. I hate the Canadian $$. I'll see what I can do here
>first., but if it doesn't pan out, I'll keep you in mind.
>
>-Kevin

If you happen to know anyone in Ottawa, there is (or at least there
was when I lived near there) this fabulous used computer parts store
called Computer Recyclers in town. Mostly peecee stuff, but a decent
assortment of Mac hardware as well as other more arcane stuff.  They
had about a dozen compact macs, mostly SEs, lined up along the top of
the Mac section and the guy I talked to said they didn't even bother
bringing out any of the Pluses they got.  Huge box of mice, Appletalk
connectors and other stuff for $5 a pop.  I got a matched set of 4
gold-plated 1 meg 30 pin SIMMS for a buck -- they sell 'em for a
quarter apiece and have a cardboard box full of them.  I tell you,
this place was heaven.

As for mice, I have an old one that's kinda twitchy but it's yours
for cost of shipping.  I'm near Toronto so no exchange rates and
Canada Post shipping charges.  Contact me offlist if you're
interested. (The things I do for fellow Canuck Mac users <g>)

Gabrielle