I just spoke with my ISP on the phone and they said, again, that anything
less than Eudora 5+ will have problems UNLESS you decide to forgo Eudora
and to use Outlook.

I got all the settings figured out and It worked with my last ISP (a whole
passel of problems unto itself), but with this one you cannot click to send
mail then pull something else to the forfront because you will get a
message saying that you lost connection to the mail server (my last ISP
NEVER had these problems). You sometimes have to endure a VERY slow
download of anything but small text messages (NEVER had this problem before
and I shouldn't as the user to modem ratio is kept under 10-1 to avoid
these problems). Even the dial-up is a local number (my last one wasn't and
I had to pay a fee to have it act as a local number).

Ideas?

Steve Conrad
1818 Franklin
Lexington, MO 64067
660-259-7176             http://sasha91.0pi.com

   It is no secret (nor should it come as any surprise) that humankind's
most noble impulses often surface during the most trying of times, that
human spirit rises to the challenge when faced with adversity, that human
strength is born from human failings...Is it any wonder, then, that the
SDF-1 crew became a tighter family after the fortress had been exiled than
it had before?

     From the log of Captain (later Admiral) Henry Gloval