Over the weekend we updated out Terms of Use for the site. The following
specifically applies to our email lists and forums:

Those using our email lists and forums may not post any material which
violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others; which is
unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or
publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable;
which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give
rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without
our express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with
respect to products or services except as may be allowed for within the
guidelines set forth for the email lists. Any conduct that restricts or
inhibits any other user from using or enjoying Low End Mac, its email
lists, and its forums, will not be permitted. We reserve the right to ban
users temporarily or permanently from any Low End Mac resource at the
sole discretion of the publisher.

In brief, treat each other the way you want them to treat you.

Dan the listmom