Okay.  Just so you know how funny that was...

Peace
Aquua

--
Jessicat's Mac User Group - http://www.jmug.org/
The MacHeretics - http://www.macheretics.com/

"And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of
His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us
commandment." - John 3:23