> To:            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Vintage Macs)
> Date:          Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:14:15 -0700
> From:          "Andrew W. Hill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:       Re: LC, LCII, LCIII, LCIII+

> >Is there anyone on this list especially gifted in knowledge of these systems?
>
> Whaddya need to know?
> I have at least one of all of them.  Barring the III+ actually.

I happen to have this LCIII+/Performa 465/466.  Same logic board
still same on LCIII EXCEPT:  CPU is rated 25 for III and cpu on III+
and 465/466 is 33.  Chipset is same, clock generator ditto etc.  Only
different is setup of resistor(s) to set the clock generator output
and different CPU rated for 25 MHz or 33.  I've hacked III to III+
and back.

Cheers,

Jason