>If both are SCSI drives, there should be no problem. You may have to
>check the website for the manufacturer of the 250mb drive to make sure
>you can set the drive ID jumper.

Don't worry about the ID plug.  Just set it to ID1 or something so it
doesnt conflict with the internal drive.  You'll only be doing this
once, so just hook up the power and data cables.  Set the ID and
termination with the jumpers as though it was inside a computer.
Peace
Aqua
--
Jessicat's Mac User Group - http://www.jmug.org/
The MacHeretics - http://www.macheretics.com/

"And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of
His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us
commandment." - John 3:23