All,

Well, I finally updated my mac to a "powerful" (hehe) PowerMac 6100, so my
Mac IIfx is available. I don't want to trash it, but I need the space, so
the first person to offer to pick it up from Southern California can have
it. If no one can take it, then it goes to Ebay, but I'm trying to avoid the
hassle of shipping it.

Here's the system:

A Mac IIfx mainboard in an IIx case, works
16 Megs of RAM
one 1.44 meg "SuperDrive" floppy drive, internal, works
one 200 Meg external hard drive, SCSI cable missing, works
one DaTERM active terminator for the drive, works
one NuBUS network card. manufacturer unknown, but it works well
one display adapter. manufacturer unknown. displays 256 colors. works
one mitsubiti 13" (about) color monitor, with custom cable. works
keyboard and mouse, both working.

If you can pick it up, you can have it. Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Warr