>Heard of satire, pickle? Or do you bristle so immediately at the very
>mention of a PC, that all further thought is halted?

Satire? Humor? This is a serious email list about serious subjects.
Injection of humor could make this fun and well, we just can't have that.

William

all the little geeks with the inside speak
go "jmug rocks, jmug rocks"

<http://www.jmug.org>
<http://www.macheretics.com>
<http://www.artaudsociety.com>