on 8/29/01 9:42 PM, (Vintage Macs) at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> on 8/29/01 9:03 PM, (Vintage Macs) at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>>>  Just download eudora 5 from the Web. It's free.
>>
>> Yeah, but it's got those annoying ads unless you pay for it.. :P
>>
> Well, I guess your g4 has at least a 17 inch monitor, so you must
> have some place to put the advertising.

That's true. And that is probably what I will do. It's just the principle of
the thing. ;)

I have the full version of Eudora Pro 4.0 on that accursed Zip disk. Since
my last email, my G4 has more problems than ever. But that is off topic.
Anyway...

Marten, do you hate my G4? ;)

--
*** Amber Rhea ***