Very cool, I wish I had all those Mac models. However, I have a serious lack of
monitors-- one Mac RGB 12", with a moderate case of magnetic color stain, and big-@$$
PC monitor that works with all my Macs through my OmniMac VGA converter. I like to
think I'm pretty knowledgeable about Macs and I hope I'll be of help here. I was on
the list a while back, but I have a lot more experience now, so I hope to be able to
to help some people out. I'm also opening up a Mac Software/Hardware hacks section of
my web site soon, and I'll be sure to post a link to it once it's ready.

-- Deven