I have a working LC (original), and the case has openings for two
floppies.  Right now it has one floppy and one hard drive.  Is it possible
to remove the internal hard drive and replace it with another floppy
drive?  I have plenty of external SCSI chassis for the HD.

I read once on some site that the LC was once available in that
configuration (two floppies internal), I think it said it was done for
schools.  Does the internal floppy controller handle two floppies?  How do
you get a cable to reach the second one?

Does anyone know if it's possible; what you need to do to change things
inside; and the parts you need.  Has anyone actually done it?

Thanks
Will