At 16:55 -0400 on 09/09/01, Amber Rhea wrote:

>Hi all, I have a Powerbook 145b (which I got from Peter Graening... is he on
>this list? Thanks Peter!) which I think has a dead PRAM battery. Date and
>time are wrong and it doesn't hold the setting in the Mouse control panel.
>Does this Powerbook use your standard 3.6v PRAM battery, or a different one,
>and where in the computer would I find it? Thanks!

While you're probably better off asking this on the Powerbooks list, no, it
uses its own special PRAM battery.  As far as suppliers, well, LEM-Swap
seems to be about the best place I've seen to get 'em, although the
mechanically inclined may be able to source the cells and build their own
from old dead ones...