Found this at a garage sale in box with manuals, twin file boxes with many
Apple II games and other software, both 3.1 and 5.25 floppies, also with
5.25 and 3.1 drives in boxes with dust covers. Don't know its value, but
everything runs, also has System Saver, IIgs in a separate box. Everything
works. Has RGB monitor also in mint condition. I just don't have the
patience for this older apple computer.  I'm sure someone else does. Before
I offer to LEM swap or ebay, thought I'd offer it here. I really don't know
its value or how much to ask fo r it.

David Price
Oklahoma City