the pickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: LC 575 Mobo diagram?
>

> >>You can buy a 6500 or 5500 mobo for about $50 or so these days. you
> >aren;t implying they will easily fit into a CC, are you?
>
> Yes, actually, I am.  As easily as any other PowerPC-based board of that
> form factor will...

Whoa! I must be misunderstanding. Will a 6500 or 5500 mobo plug directly
into the CC and work? How about a 5200? Or, are there modification that
must be made first? How extensive and can you point me to a how to site?

Getting more insanely excited about my CC.
Got to go, news just come on about the NY trade Center!
Pray for the survivors.
Doug