THE ROCK wrote:
>Cooler minds will prevail: as for the attackers the usual treatment,
>retribution.

    I fear that's the entire basis of the problem we're facing... Retribution!

    Retribution was most likely the motivating factor behind the
WTC/Pentagon attacks. If, in fact, it was Arabs behind the attack,
they were, no doubt, "getting even" for the hundreds of thousands of
women and children that were mercilessly slaughtered by the U.S. in
1991.....
    So, the U.S. will launch yet another military campaign against the
Arab nations, which will bring yet another attack against the U.S.,
etc., etc., etc., ... on into eternity, and beyond.............

    Haven't we Learned a F*ck*ng thing from Northern Ireland? Where a
war has raged on for nearly 1,000 years? Each side believing they're
right, each side seeking vengeance for what the other side has
done?... Each side seeking full, unconditional surrender from the
other, neither side willing to give an inch?
    Shouldn't we, the Human Race, inventors of the Macintosh, be at
least a tiny bit above the insect world?..... Perhaps not!..... If
the next step proposed is retaliation, perhaps it is high time the
cockroaches, with at least equal intelligence to the Humans take over
control of this Earth........

    Revenge is a "Fool's Game." An ancient Chinese proverb states, "If
you are seeking revenge, start by digging two graves."

........ End of story........ The Sage has spoken........ Do we end
it here, or, do we let the cockroaches take over where the "Idiot
Humans" left off?

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Since Judgement Day has now come and gone, it is now up to