Hi,

Can anyone recommend a decent (free/abandonware) program do display and
perform basic manipulation of images on a LC II / Colour Classic-class
machine. The formats I was hoping to view/edit are gif, jpeg and (very
optionally) bmp.

Also, does anyone have any experiences in converting gifs to PICTs on any
platform? I tried to do that on my PC with PaintShop Pro, but the colours
were _completely_ whacked out. (Like psychadellic mannnn.)

Finally, I too would like to offer my sympathies over the New
York/Washington attack. Even here in Australia, the event is receiving live,
24-hour coverage on the TV. I also hope that these people don't bring on the
next war.

Peace,
Adam.