> In '91, a coalition force headed by the US pushed Iraqi forces out of
> Kuwait where the Iraqis were MURDERING and RAPING people. Did you forget
> about that?

I did not.

But there are many places on earth where this happens. But we (the
"western and civilized world") are looking on it. We're only acting if
we're in fear that our own interests are mattered.

Why did the UN/US Army troups went out of Somalia although the knew from
the CIA that this will lead to a civil war? Because Somalia is of no
real importance (foreign politics and/or economy) to us.

BTW: Osama bin Laden was fitted, trained, paid and equipped by the CIA
in the 80s. Saddam Hussein got lots of armor and weapons from the US and
from Germany, France, Italy and Great Britain in the late 80s.

It's time to stop selling weapons all over the world. The weapon
manufacturers made big cash and we all pay the price for it -- sooner or
later.

Regards
Götz