I'm going to be spray-painting my IIci again soon, to replace the lame camoflage I
gave it before. I want to make it a nice silver, with blue keys, logos, blue inside
the lines on the case, like the big groove where the floppy drive is, and do the same
to all my drives, as well as my monitor, and make it all match up. But, I want it to
be glossy, unlike how it was with the camo, using Krylon spray paint. Does anyone know
what kinds of paint and gloss I will want to use to look best on this type of case, or
if I'll want to do this by hand instead of with spray cans?

Thx,
-- Deven Gallo