on 9/18/01 1:55 PM, (Vintage Macs) at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Wow ......
> You're an idiot! Oh yeah, you SO banned us. That's why I'm back here. You know
> what? Nick will never rejoin this list because of people like YOU, Will. Oh,
> and your comparison of yourself to Osama Bin Laden is just fucking sick.

Shut UP already, will you?? I'm sorry, but you've sent about ten messages
talking about why people should respect you. It's getting old. I had no
problem whatsoever with you, just so you know. Some people on the list are a
little more forgiving (or a little less hyper) than the pickle. -Who does
provide good, sound advice on a regular basis. But when you keep going on
and on about needing respect, blah blah blah... well, I already said, it's
gotten old. And don't worry about Will Ahearn. Don't bite him and he won't
bite you. (Maybe.) ;)

Sorry. I don't like to get into these petty arguments because I happen to
like everyone on the list. Why not? We're all here for the same reason. And
if somebody says something that annoys me, why should I bother getting all
in a fit about it? This is an email list, not a room full of your closest
friends.

--
Amber Rhea   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected
 us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching
 magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
                -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc. 1989