>I've just found a Mac Plus in excellent shape with keyboard, mouse and all
>the manuals at a thrift store.  Can anyone tell me what these are worth these
>days. I booted it up and it works fine.

Not much, a few dollars. I've seen them offered for free. In Europe
they tend to do a bout 20 euro's.
But their value cannot really be expressed in financial terms.

>I was telling a co-worker about my find.  I was told he used a Mac Plus in
>grade school. Boy did I feel old.  It's hard to believe  in 88 there was a
>Mac running at 7MHZ with 1MB of ram and an optional 20MB external hard drive.
>How times have changed.

Times didn't change that much. As long as you use old software, you'd
be surprised to see that you can be just as productive on a mac plus
as you'd be on a modern day iMac. The main difference is the plus and
the software from that time being less bloated.

>And to make this appropriate to the Vintage Macs list, I'm turning an LC II
>into a Performa 410. I have 80% of the original software, but I haven't been
>able to find a game called SuperMunchers. Is it available on the net. And
>does Apple still sell System 7.1P3? I've been enjoying bringing back this
>piece of Apple history.

Check gamba's for older system software, including 7.1.

Marten

Check out the System 6 Heaven:
http://www.euronet.nl/users/mvdk/system_6_heaven.html
Subscribe to the LEM system6 list: