Hi, ready for a tough one?

I was given an LC II (os 7.1) and separately, from a different person, given
an apple multiple scan 15" monitor dated 1995.

I tested the computer video out and the monitor separately and they both
work.

The Problem:  The computer thinks the multiscan monitor is a 512x384 display
and it isn't

The Question: How do I get the computer to send my 15"monitor a 640x480
resolution, without buying anything?

The monitor control panel does not show any choice to switch.  On my other
computer (os 8.1) I use a program called "Multi-Resolutions" which will
switch to any resolution regardless of what the os recognizes, but will not
work under os 7.1.

Anyone know of any other software, control panels, etc, that will do the
job?

TIA!!!