At 23:12 -0400 on 25/09/01, Amber Rhea wrote:

>Thoughts and opinions, please. What are some good, non-memory-hogging email
>programs that are IMAP capable? Gracias...

Eudora 4.2 or 4.3 (I know 4.0 didn't support it) is good, but versions 4.x
are getting harder to find for download.

Netscape will do IMAP, IIRC, but you wanted a *good* client :-p

Look through Charles W. Moore's articles on LEM.  He has written a piece or
two about good mail clients and outlined the ones that supported POP3 and
IMAP.