All right. I've waited long enough for this. I thought that someone
else would have mentioned it by now.
On television at weird hours, one of those damn commercials flogs a
product that is basically jewelers' or opticians' rouge. It works on
scratches on eyeglasses.
If I were in possession of this monitor with the scratches, I'd order
this (or go to the "As Seen on TV" store) and try it out on the lower
left corner of the monitor to see if it bothers the glaze before I'd
proceed onto the middle.
I have no other details, but I can't believe that I'm the only one who
ever saw this commercial. I'll bet it's on the web somewhere, too.
jt